Open Access Week is an annual international event that promotes open access as a new norm in research and scholarship. Please join us for any or all of the Library’s Open Access Week programs to learn about trends and challenges in scholarly publishing.
Programs held during the week include:
- Reinventing Scholarly Publishing: UC Press. Monday, October 19, 4-5:15 pm (Room 1575, 1st Floor)
- Reinventing Scientific Publishing: Collabra, JoVE, PLOS. Tuesday, October 20, 4-5:15 pm (Room 1575, 1st Floor)
- Reinventing Impact Factors: Altmetrics. Wednesday, October 21, 4-5pm (Room 1575, 1st Floor)
- Reinventing Publication Management at UC. Thursday, October 22, 4-6 pm (Room 1575, 1st Floor)
- Innovation, Copyright, and the Academy: The Reinvention of Your Scholarship. Monday, November 2, 4-5:15 pm (Mary Cheadle Room, 3rd Floor)
Admission is free to all events. Refreshments will be served. The Library appreciates the support of our program co-sponsors: Academic Senate, Office of Research, and Graduate Division.